following breeders are members in good standing with
the Great Dane Club of Canada. We have listed them by
province for your convenience. Although
the GDCC has no jurisdiction over whatever contract
may exist between a breeder and puppy purchaser, we
can verify that the individuals listed in the Breeders
Directory meet the following criteria:
1. Are members in good standing
with both the GDCC and the CKC.
Ask questions, request references, visit if possible.
Ideally the relationship you forge with your breeder
should last a lifetime!
2. Participate in GDCC meetings at least once per
year, either on a National (ie: voting at the AGM
by email ballot) or a Divisional level.
3. Perform a minimum of hip, heart, eye and thyroid
clearances on each Dane bred.
4. Will always assume responsibility (either physical
or financial) for Danes of their breeding that are
either unable to continue in their current home, or
have been surrendered to a Rescue group.
5. Have no upheld complaints with either the GDCC
or the CKC.
6. Have produced a minimum of 3 homebred champions
(CKC or AKC). This may be waived or adjusted on an
individual basis, if deemed appropriate by the respective Division.
Scroll down or select by province below.
BOSWORTH DANES Reg'd,
Blue & Black
Black, Blue, Fawn, Brindle
Blue & Black
Dr Alison Jones
QUICKSILVER Reg'd ,
HILL Perm Reg'd, Fawn
Betty & Donna Conod